Made For Life, Made Even Better
We’ve improved our guarantee to make things simpler for you. You can now return drinkware both online AND in an official Tervis store near you. Two convenient ways to make your life easier and your Tervis experience even better - because when it comes to keeping our promise, there really is two ways about it. So enhance your life with tumblers that are made for life. Shop Now
Fill out our Guarantee Replacement Form by clicking the link below.
Pack your drinkware (?) and Guarantee Replacement Form in a box or padded manila envelope addressed to:
Tervis Tumbler Company
ATTN: Guarantee Department
201 Triple Diamond Blvd
North Venice, FL 34275
Receive your emailed coupon for the value of items returned within 15-20 business days. If you are returning stainless steel product(s) or choose to reuse your design, your order will be shipped within 15-20 business days upon receipt and processing of returned items. View the Guarantee Replacement Form for more details.
Return at an Official Tervis Store Location
Now accepting returns at all of our official Tervis stores (limit 6 tumblers per day, per customer). Tervis Store listings are indicated with a image on the results page. Please note third party retail partners are unable to accept Tervis Lifetime Guarantee returns at this time. Please call customer service at (866) 886-2537 with any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my Guarantee Replacement Form won't print?
If you've completed the information and selected "submit & print" but the form won't print for any reason, please wait 24 hours for an email confirmation with a return number. This email can be printed and included in your package.
Which drinkware products can be replaced?
Tumblers (including stainless steel), water bottles, mugs, My First Tervis™ sippy cups, wine glasses, goblets, collectibles and ice buckets may be replaced.
Which accessories can be replaced?
Stainless steel, water bottle, My First Tervis™ sippy cup, and ice bucket lids as well as ice bucket handles may be replaced. All other accessories are not guaranteed for life.
Guarantee Replacement Policy
Tervis will replace all products except some accessories (learn more) that we confirm by visual inspection or have defects in material or workmanship. Items damaged due to improper care, abuse or normal wear and tear (e.g. fading, scratching) including stainless steel products with chips, dents, fading or peeling will not be replaced. Visit our Use & Care page for general tips or view examples of defects below:
Drinkware in two pieces, moisture between the walls.
Visual cracking around opening or on bottom of drinkware.
Sunscreen, tea, citrus or other element has caused a discoloration or stain on the drinkware and can not be removed.
Decoration has become detached.
Drinkware walls are raised or distorted.
Use & Care
- Hover over the icons for ways to keep your Tervis product looking shiny and new.
See All Use & Care
- General Information The lowdown on daily use and warranty info. (Which means more facts than fun.)
- Stainless Steel Get the scoop on keeping your stainless steel styling.
- Water Bottle Learn more about the latest in hydration innovation.
- Ice Bucket How to keep your entertaining essential in ship shape while it keeps things cool.
- My First Tervis™ Sippy Cup Here's some tips on taking care of your little sipper.
- Sunscreen Have fun in the sun while keeping your drinkware safe from suncreen.
- Condensation A short conversation on - you guessed it - condensation.
- Citrus We're experts. We're from Florida. Get all the juicy facts here.
- Cleaning The latest dish on keeping it clean.